Welcome to Family Access!
Pullman High School dedicates this site to all parents and guardians who want to be more involved in their child’s education. With the Family Access web portal, you can review your child’s progress with just a “point and click” from your home or office.
Pullman High School parents and guardians now have access to the following student information:
- Student Information & Family Demographics
- Grades and Assignments
With this information you can be a more proactive member of your child’s educational team. Family Access is a vehicle for increased communication between parents and their children. Please consider the following when using Family Access:
- Recognize that individual teachers have different grading systems.
- Our teachers will have grades updated at a minimum of every two weeks.
- Staff email addresses are provided through Family Access for your convenience.
- If contacted, our staff members will get back to you within two school days, if not sooner.
- Your Family Access username and password will work for all PHS students who live in your household.
- Communication with a teacher begins with the student.
- Students will also have their own username and password to access their information.
- Grades are reflective of the current semester (previous semester grades are final).
You may enter the Family Access web portal at the following web address: http://family.pullman.wa-k12.net
Your new username and password should work flawlessly, and in the event you have a problem, you can email the Family Access Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Usernames and passwords are issued through the high school. Because of security concerns it is necessary to pick these up in person at the main office.
NOTE: The Pullman School District does not support off-site technology or software applications. For specific computer or software problems, please consult your computer dealer or software vendor.