Attention parents of senior students,
If your child has not filled out the FAFSA for the 2019-2020 school year, Palouse Pathways will be hosting FAFSA Workshops on Nov. 14, Dec. 11, and Jan. 16 at 6:30 p.m. in the Pullman High School Community Room. Volunteer students at WSU, in conjuncture with WSU Student Financial Services, will serve as mentors at these workshops to assist you and your student with filling out the application. If you know that the FAFSA is necessary to help afford higher education for your student and they have not filled out their FAFSA application yet, come and receive the assistance you and they need.
Useful materials to bring to this workshop include…
• Social Security Number
• Alien Registration Number (if not a U.S. citizen)
• Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
• An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you have any questions, please email Palouse Pathways at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palouse Pathways is a local nonprofit that works to provide guidance and assistance to students and families who are interested in achieving higher education and career aspirations.